A soup that resembles Chili. High in protein because of the meat and beans.
- 800 grams Ground beef Fried
- 1 large Onion Fried with ground beef
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning
- 1 pkg Ranch Salad Dressing Mix (or dip mix) 3 tablespoons
- 3 cans tomatoes (400g ea) 2 +1 Rotel if you can get it - all undrained
- 1 can chili beans undrained
- 1 can white or pinto beans undrained
- 1 can black beans undrained
- 1 can kidney beans undrained
- 2 cans corn undrained
- 2 cans green chilis, chopped undrained
- 1/2 can chilis in adobo sauce To taste. None if you've used rotel tomatoes.
Brown ground beef and onion.
Sprinkle taco seasoning and ranch powder. Mix well.
Add all canned goods - all undrained
Simmer at least 1-2 hours
Taste and add more chilis in adobo if you want it spicier.